By clicking the Subscribe button below, you are giving your permission to Unipi Technology s.r.o., the company with headquarters at Okružní 834/29a, Brno 638 00 Czech Republic, VAT ID CZ09872248 registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Regional court in Brno, Section C, Insert 131615, 29.1.2001 (hereinafter referred to as "Company") to process your following personal data according to the Act n. 101/2000 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data:
- name and surname
- e-mail address
- delivery address
- billing address (if different from the company address)
- billing e-mail (if different from the e-mail used for registration)
- company name
- bank account number (if the wire transfer payment is used)
- PayPal username (if the PayPal service is used for payment)
These data related to a purchase on the Unipi.technology e-shop will be collected and processed to fulfil the obligations stemming from the purchase contract between the Company and the customer or negotiation of the said contract, to deliver the order and to fulfil all obligations related to the purchase that is defined by corresponding legislative.
All above-mentioned data will be used and stored by the Company for 10 years counted from the day of the contract conclusion.
Data processing will be performed by the Company, but your data can be also shared with the following companies to facilitate the order delivery.
- DHL Express (Czech Republic) s.r.o., registered office at Nádražní 2967/93, Moravská Ostrava, 702 00 Ostrava, TIN: 25683446, VAT ID: CZ25683446
- Direct Parcel Distribution s.r.o., registered office at Modletice 135, 251 01 Říčany u Prahy, TIN: 61329266, VAT ID: CZ61329266
Visitor data is also processed with SmartEmailing, operated by SmartSelling a.s., registered office at Netroufalky 797/5, 625 00 Brno, TIN: 29210372, VAT ID: CZ29210372.
Your agreement with above-mentioned uses of your data can be revoked at any time by an e-mail to the firstname.lastname@example.org address or by a letter sent to address of the Company.
Please note that under the Protection of Personal Data Act, you have a right to
- revoke your agreement with the use of your data
- demand information about which of your data is being stored by the Company
- demand an explanation of the methods we use to process your data
- demand subject access to your data stored by the Company to update them or to correct them
- demand a partial or complete erasure of your data stored by the Company,
- appeal to the Company or The Office for personal data protection in case of doubts about the Company upholding all obligations related to personal data processing.