By clicking the button below, you are giving your permission to UniPi.technology, a subsidiary of the Faster CZ s.r.o. company with headquarters at Jarní 44g, Brno-Maloměřice, 614 00 Czech Republic, VAT ID CZ 60722266 registered in the Commercial Register kept by the County Court in Brno, Section C, Insert 16631, 22.9.1994 (hereinafter referred to as "Company") to process your following personal data according to the Act n. 101/2000 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data:
- name and surname
- e-mail address
- company name
- billing address (if different from the company address)
- billing e-mail (if different from the e-mail used for registration)
- bank account number (if the wire transfer payment is used)
- PayPal username (if the PayPal service is used for payment)
These data will be collected and processed in order to send commercial and business messages and the Company will store these data for the period of 3 years counted from the day of subscription.
Data processing will be performed by the Company, but your personal data can be also shared with the following companies.
- SmartSelling a.s. with headquarters at Netroufalky 797/5, 625 00 Brno, Czech Republic, VAT ID: CZ29210372,
Your agreement with above-mentioned uses of your personal data can be revoked in any time by an e-mail to the firstname.lastname@example.org address or by a letter sent to address of the Company.
Please note that in accordance with the Protection of Personal Data Act, you have a right to
- revoke your agreement with the use of your personal data
- demand an information about which of your personal data is being stored by the Company
- demand an explanation of the methods we use to process your personal data
- demand a subject access to your personal data stored by the Company in order to update them or to correct them
- demand a partial or complete erasure of your personal data stored by the Company,
- appeal to the Company or The Office for personal data protection in case of doubts about the Company upholding all obligations related to personal data processing.
Subject access and personal data erasure request forms can be found on this link.