You are giving your consent to Unipi technology, a subsidiary of the Faster CZ s.r.o. company with headquarters at Jarní 44g, Brno-Maloměřice, 614 00 Czech Republic, VAT ID CZ 60722266 registered in the Commercial Register kept by the County Court in Brno, Section C, Insert 16631, 22.9.1994 (hereinafter referred to as "Company") to process your following personal data according to the Act n. 101/2000 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data:
- name and surname
- e-mail address
- delivery address
- billing address (if different from the company address)
- billing e-mail (if different from the e-mail used for registration)
- company name
- bank account number (if the wire transfer payment is used)
- PayPal username (if the PayPal service is used for payment)
These data related to a purchase on the Unipi.technology e-shop will be collected and processed to fulfil the obligations stemming from the purchase contract between the Company and the customer or negotiation of the said contract, to deliver the order and to fulfil all obligations related to the purchase that is defined by corresponding legislative.
All above-mentioned data will be used and stored by the Company for 10 years counted from the day of the contract conclusion.
Data processing will be performed by the Company, but your data can be also shared with the following companies to facilitate the order delivery.
- SmartSelling a.s. with headquarters at Netroufalky 797/5, 625 00 Brno, Czech Republic, VAT ID: CZ29210372
- United Parcel Service Czech Republic, s.r.o., with headquarters at Kaštanová 495/64, 620 00, Brno Tuřany-Brněnské Ivanovice
- Direct Parcel Distribution CZ, s. r. o., with headquarters at Říčany u Prahy, Modletice 135, PSČ 251 01
Your agreement with above-mentioned uses of your data can be revoked at any time by an e-mail to the firstname.lastname@example.org address or by a letter sent to address of the Company.
Please note that under the Protection of Personal Data Act, you have a right to
- revoke your agreement with the use of your data
- demand information about which of your data is being stored by the Company
- demand an explanation of the methods we use to process your data
- demand subject access to your data stored by the Company to update them or to correct them
- demand a partial or complete erasure of your data stored by the Company,
- appeal to the Company or The Office for personal data protection in case of doubts about the Company upholding all obligations related to personal data processing.
Subject access and personal data erasure request forms can be found on this link.